Please be reminded that we have a relatively major winter storm moving in tonight through tomorrow. We say major, based on this winter's performance to date. Forecasting states that we should see anywhere from 6-10 inches, depending on elevation and there will be periods where we'll see 1-1.5 inches per hour. The winter weather advisory is in effect from 6 PM EST tonight through 7 PM EST tomorrow evening. So, with this information comes a few reminders.
1) Please ensure that your garbage cans are removed from the edges of the roadways. If they get hit or damaged due to the proximity of your can, the damage is at your expense.
2) Vehicles should be parked in your driveway not on the roads, side of the roads, etc. Any vehicles on our roads can/will be towed at the owners expense. If your vehicle is towed, please contact Wrenches for the costs associated with getting it back.
3) When plowing, shoveling or snow blowing, please ensure that the snow isn't left on our roads.
4) If at any point your vehicle cannot make it home, the board does allow the use of the bus stop/mailbox area for our members to park. Please let a board member know so that your car does not get towed, otherwise, you run that risk.
5) All roads in this community get plowed, however, this may not be on your timing, but on the route that the contractor utilizes for his/her own efficiency.
We need to keep roads as open as possible, remaining as wide as possible and following the above reminders, makes that possible.
Link to the Weather Alert: Here
PMLE 5,6,7 Board of Directors
Information and news brought to you by the Board of Directors for PMLE 5,6,7.